AlertMobile Pro™ is special software for computer security incidents response. It monitors all attempts of unauthorized computer activity, sends SMS alerts to a mobile device, receives and executes response commands. AlertMobile Pro™
can be integrated with an alarm system to protect rooms, safes etc.
AlertMobile Pro? has the following features:
- Recording a user logon name, date, time and a computer name
- Monitoring the active tasks list
- Handling the critical programs list
- Sending SMS alerts to the security administrator's mobile phone
- Receiving control commands from the security administrator's mobile phone
- Protection from unauthorized external access
- Protection from unauthorized physical access
With control commands you can remotely administer your computer via mobile phone. Just send the SMS from your mobile and one of the following actions can be performed:
- Displaying messages sent from a mobile phone
- Disabling a user's account and forcing the system restart
- Termination of the active process
- Termination of all active processes from the list of monitored processes
- Locking the active process
- Locking all active processes from the list of monitored processes
- Dismounting all protected drives
- Tracing the route of a stolen or lost laptop or a desktop PC
- Sending the confirmation of the command execution status to a mobile phone
can be used by security administrators to control the
corporate security policy, by parents to monitor their children's computer activity, or by anyone else who wants to ensure that nobody uses his or her computer without permission.
Run AlertMobile Configuration Utility to set up all necessary options. The
Configuration Utility has the following tabs:
- Service Control
- Sender Settings
- Remote Administration
- Event Log
- Packet Fields
Also, advanced options allow you to remotely control a set of sensing units plugged into COM port for physical protection of rooms, safes, etc.
The commands ROUTE and DSMT are used without parameters. For example:
Upon execution of ROUTE command you will receive a list of 5 route IP-addresses on your mobile phone.
NOTE: If message IDs are enabled in security settings, you must use the following format of control commands:
email@address xxxxxxxx ROUTE
email@address xxxxxxxx DSMT
where xxxxxxxx is the ID of last received SMS alert.
LIMITATIONS OF AN UNREGISTERED VERSION
An unregistered version of AlertMobile Pro is fully functional except the
warning message which appears when the system starts up and later every 15 minutes. This message tells the user that he or she works under monitoring program. The message disappears after the program is registered.
: you can use the unregistered version for 15 days only.